UPDATE: ‘Tis the day of the winter solstice. Unusually it is the 22nd of December this year. The random number generator has done its work and the Edinburgh Forum (@edinburgh_forum on Twitter) have won the prize.
To celebrate the turning of the seasons, Hills of Hame is offering the chance to win a navigation course for up to four people for a day in the training areas I use in southern Edinburgh. I can tailor things to your exact specification and the prize can be passed on to someone else if you can’t make it or would like to give it as a gift.
You can enter either by replying or retweeting with an @hillsofhame tag on Twitter or use the enquiry form below and enter ‘Navigation Competition’ in the ‘message’ field.
Good luck and I’ll notify the winner by the 22:59 on 21st December, so you have time to regift if you’d like to on the 25th of December, or at another time.
Happy Winter Solstice,
- NO PURCHASE, LIKE OR RETWEET NECESSARY TO
- PRIZE IS A CERTIFICATE FOR AN OUTDOOR NAVIGATION SKILLS TRAINING SESSION IN SOUTHERN EDINBURGH FOR UP TO FOUR PERSONS ON ONE DAY (UP TO SIX HOURS CONTACT TIME) TO BE MUTUALLY AGREED WITH HILLS OF HAME
- NO CASH ALTERNATIVE IS AVAILABLE.
- YOU MAY TRANSFER THE CERTIFICATE TO ANOTHER PARTY WITH MUTUAL AGREEMENT WITH HILLS OF HAME
- NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION IS INCLUDED WITH THE PRIZE.
- ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE
- IF YOU ENTER USING TWITTER YOU MUST HAVE YOUR ENTRY WITH @hillsofhame AS A REPLY OR IN YOUR RETWEET TO ENTER SO THAT ALL ENTRIES CAN BE RECORDED.
- COMPETITION CLOSES ON 20th December at 22:59 GMT.
- WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED ON 21st December BY 22:59 GMT
- NO EXPIRY DATE ON THE CERTIFICATE